Ken (Dirk Gently) (155) Bart Curlish (134) Dirk Gently (116) Todd Brotzman (108) Farah Black (90) Amanda Brotzman (87) The Rowdy 3 (Dirk Gently) (68) Osmund Priest (44) Hugo Friedkin (36) Mona Wilder (35) Exclude Relationships Todd Brotzman/Dirk Gently (78) Bart Curlish/Ken (36) Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (TV Series 2016–2017) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. The subreddit for the 2016 BBC America/Netflix series Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. After a group of people, who meet online, discover a bizarre graphic novel which seems to hold mysterious answers, they find themselves being tracked down by a merciless organization known merely as 'The Network'. I’m a holistic assassin… I kill whoever I like killing all day and if I killed them, they were my target. She knew there were other people like herthere, but she never got to meet th… Holistic detective Gently relies on the universe to unravel mysteries based on the 'interconnectedness of all things'. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. An injured hitman befriends his kidnapped daughter's imaginary friend - a perky blue flying unicorn. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency Look ahead to the TV shows still set to premiere in the rest of 2020, including "Selena: The Series" and "The Stand. This is one of my favourite GIFS because it shows that Todd missed Dirk as much as he missed him. Using Reddit. You are now a vital part of the investigation. Reddit. SPN fans will adore the quirky, upbeat talents of Osric Chau. ken (dirk gently) < > Most recent. Ken (Dirk Gently) (166) Bart Curlish (138) Dirk Gently (121) Todd Brotzman (114) Amanda Brotzman (94) Farah Black (94) The Rowdy 3 (Dirk Gently) (72) Osmund Priest (50) Hugo Friedkin (39) Mona Wilder (38) Exclude Relationships Todd Brotzman/Dirk Gently (82) Bart Curlish/Ken (34) None of these characters are unflawed and it makes you care about them in a way that I've never been able to care about fictional characters before. I particularly enjoyed Mpho Koaho as Ken, who evolves remarkably. Looking for some great streaming picks? As dark forces converge, Dirk, Todd, Farah, and Detective Estevez are forced into a final battle: save Lydia Spring, face certain death, or both. A group of young offenders doing community service get struck by lightning during a storm, and begin to develop superpowers. Centers on the titular holistic detective who investigates cases involving the supernatural. Ken recognizes this, and tells him "Icarus is the priority" because those are the kind of open ended instructions needed to keep him under control. Join. He just doesn’t know how to do it. A cynical young woman in New York City keeps dying and returning to the party that's being thrown in her honor on that same evening. A tale of the bungling of Armageddon features an angel, a demon, an eleven-year-old Antichrist, and a doom-saying witch. There’s no way for a normal person to understand portals! Josh Futturman, a janitor by day and a gamer by night, is recruited by mysterious visitors to travel through time to prevent the extinction of humanity. (2016–2017). Every single actor is hugely talented, and the creative team behind the show must have put such a huge amount of love and effort into bringing Landis's vision to life. Use the HTML below. You really think you’ll miss your opportunity to kill Dirk Gently by eating some human food? Despite being a show about a possibly psychic detective, that starts with an insane amount of different stories about characters that doesn't seem to have any impact on each other, everything is actually connected and brought together in a brilliant unexpected way in the end. As a child she was found by Project Blackwing under Scott Riggins, where she was titled as Project Marzanna. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency is a BBC America comic science fiction detective television series created and primarily written by Max Landis.The two seasons are inspired by the novel series of the same name by Douglas Adams.The series is co-produced and distributed by BBC America and Netflix, along with AMC Studios, Ideate Media and IDW Entertainment. Join. It is insanely well written, to the extent that something in s1 e1 that seems random is actually a thought-out part of the story that may become crucial in s2. ken (dirk gently) < > Most recent. The story of a depressed man who inexplicably is the only one who can see his neighbor's dog as a full grown man in a dog suit. Reddit. As a woman I experienced a great relief in watching a show where no woman is sexualized in any way, but still considered worthy of love and acceptance. The subreddit for the 2016 BBC America/Netflix series Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. Holistic detective Dirk Gently investigates cases involving the supernatural. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency: Temporada 2 (Tráiler) Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (Tráiler) Episodios ... Ken se apodera del liderazgo de Ala Negra, Farah y Tina rastrean al Mago, y Dirk recluta a los Tres Pendencieros para salvar a Todd y Amanda de una ejecución.