Many women feel panicky when travelling alone at night. If you are afraid that something unpleasant will happen, you are worried that it may happen and you want to avoid it. They should not be too alarmed by the press reports. He has been unhappy with his son's political leanings. We look at some of the ways in which the language is changing. The voters may be ready to punish the politicians who devised a faint-hearted solidarity pact. If you are afraidof someone or afraidto do something, you are frightened because you think that something very unpleasant is going to happen to you. Otra palabra por afraid: scared, frightened, nervous, anxious, terrified | Collins Sinónimos de inglés Más importante aún, verá la pestaña Definiciones en inglés donde el diccionario DigoPaul.com proporciona los significados precisos de afraid. He was petrified at the thought of having to make a speech. Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content. I was disturbed to find out that the dog was missing. alarmed, anxious, apprehensive, cowardly, faint-hearted, fearful, frightened, intimidated, nervous, reluctant, scared, suspicious, timid, timorous, audacious, bold, fearless, happy, inapprehensive, indifferent, pleased, unafraid. Sinónimo afraid inglés, significado, diccionario inglés de sinónimos, consulte también 'arid',affair',acrid',afterward', ejemplos, conjugación She was too frightened to tell them what happened. He had been very tense, but he finally relaxed. She was terrified that he would attack her. He seems to live in an ivory tower, afraid to enter the real world. People are still terribly apprehensive about the future. She is loath to give up her hard-earned liberty. Sinónimo fears inglés, significado, diccionario inglés de sinónimos, consulte también 'fearless',fearsome',feast',fearlessness', ejemplos, conjugación Initially the government was unwilling to accept the defeat. If you are afraidfor someone else, you are worried that something horrible is going to happen to them. Read our series of blogs to find out more. Women can come in here and not feel intimidated. Busque afraid y muchas más palabras en el diccionario Reverso de sinónimos en inglés . ¡Aprende sinónimos, antónimos y contrarios en inglés y español con traducciones de cada palabra usando el mejor diccionario de sinónimos y antónimos inglés-español del mundo! Aprender más. I've been very concerned about the situation. I was afraid that nobody would believe me. We don't have anything like that, I'm afraid..., I'm afraid I can't help you... Traducción diccionario Collins Inglés Cobuild. When I'm feeling overwrought, I try to take some time out to relax. The staff were very apologetic about the mistake. Añada su entrada en el Diccionario colaborativo. Mira nuestro tesauro para aprender los sinónimos y antónimos de afraid en inglés; encuentra las traducciones en español de cada palabra y sus opuestos. There are many diverse influences on the way that English is used across the world today. Puede completar los sinónimos de afraid propuestos por el diccionario Reverso de sinónimos en inglés consultando otros diccionarios especializados en sinónimos de palabras en inglés: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase, Merriam Webster, Longman... Diccionario Inglés-Sinónimos: traducir en Sinónimos con nuestros diccionarios en línea. Otra palabra por if: provided, assuming, given that, providing, allowing | Collins Sinónimos de inglés There are many diverse influences on the way that English is used across the world today. Sinonimos La sinonimia es la igualdad de significados de dos o más palabras escritas diferentes (llamadas sinónimos). Diccionario de informática español inglés, Gratis: Aprenda inglés, francés y otras lenguas, Reverso Documents: traducción documentos en linea, Todos los sinónimos de nuestro diccionario de inglés. Sinônimo afraid inglês, dicionário de sinônimos em inglês, consulte também 'arid',affair',acrid',afterward', definição, significado Dicionário Reverso de sinônimos em inglês para afraid e muitas palavras mais. Buscar todos los diccionarios oficiales de Collins. Sinónimos de "very afraid" en inglés, incluidas definiciones y palabras relacionadas. She admitted she was still anxious about the situation. Sinónimos y antónimos de scared. Arrastre la respuesta correcta a la casilla, a person who breaks into a computer system in order to pursue a political or social aim, Get the latest news and gain access to exclusive updates and offers. What he must not do is sit around at home feeling sorry for himself. Tenemos 49 sinónimos de la palabra afraid en nuestra base de datos con definiciones y ejemplos de uso. In the corner was a large armchair which showed signs of, Todos los sinónimos de INGLÉS que empiezan por 'A'. I get very nervous when I'm in the house alone at night. If you want to apologize to someone or to disagree with them in a polite way, you can say I'm afraid. I was hesitant about accepting the invitation. Sinónimos y antónimos de afraid. Mira nuestro tesauro para aprender los sinónimos y antónimos de scared en inglés; encuentra las traducciones en español de cada palabra y sus opuestos. ¿Estás buscando sinónimos de afraid en Inglés? All rights reserved. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2016 by HarperCollins Publishers. Ever since their arrival she had felt on edge. Sinónimos árabe alemán inglés español francés hebreo italiano japonés neerlandés polaco portugués rumano ruso turco chino Sugerencias: i'm afraid be afraid i am afraid were afraid Su búsqueda puede llevar a ejemplos con expresiones vulgares. afraid Significado, definición, qué es afraid: 1. feeling fear, or feeling worry about the possible results of a particular situation: 2. used to…. He was disinclined to talk about himself. Aprovecha de nuestro tesauro y traductor para Puede completar los sinónimos de frightened propuestos por el diccionario Reverso de sinónimos en inglés consultando otros diccionarios especializados en sinónimos de palabras en inglés: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford They were fearful that the fighting might spread. A timid child, she had learnt obedience at an early age. Además de los sinónimos, también se enumeran los antónimos principales para afraid. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. Para una lista de palabras detallada, puede hacer clic en pestañas para cambiar entre sinónimos y antónimos. v-link ADJ, ADJ that, ADJ of -ing, ADJ to-inf. SpanishDict es el diccionario, traductor She did not seem at all afraid..., I was afraid of the other boys..., I'm still afraid to sleep in my own bedroom. Sinónimos de "afraid" en inglés, incluidas definiciones y palabras relacionadas. Sinónimos árabe alemán inglés español francés hebreo italiano japonés neerlandés polaco portugués rumano ruso turco chino Sugerencias: be afraid of being afraid of Su búsqueda puede llevar a ejemplos con expresiones vulgares. Sinónimo advice inglés, significado, diccionario inglés de sinónimos, consulte también 'advise',adviser',advance',advisable', ejemplos, conjugación 1 n-uncount If you give someone advice, you tell them what you think they should do in a particular situation. Thousands of panic-stricken refugees fled the city. He was not perturbed at the prospect of a police officer coming to call. I had often been very fearful and isolated. Por tanto, sinónimos son expresiones o palabras que tienen un significado similar.