The acoustics in that church are phenomenal. The front, meanwhile, is reserved for the volume dial, a strip screen displaying input information, headphone output and buttons for switching between speakers, inputs and tweaking bass and treble response. ... Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en opiniones de clientes Hi-Fi Receiver featuring the outstanding sound quality and clean design that Yamaha is famous for. Simple and convenient, I spent hours listening to music that fit my mood. Living on the longest stretch of sandy beach north of Boston offers him plenty of opportunities to take a relaxing stroll or soak up some sun. Bluetooth is arguably the most important one, meaning you only need to add a comparatively priced and comparably talented pair of speakers to create a basic, but worthy, system. During his leisure time, he enjoys listening to his music collection and an occasional movie with his wife of 30+ years. Of course, back in the days, stereo was King and CO2 tape decks were the rage. He also serves as an adjunct professor for Salem State University where he teaches a course in nuclear instrumentation. The first impression I had with this receiver was with its ability to reproduce the full range of the music. I ended up hooking my Revel F12s up to the Yamaha and the sound quality was still very good. And we can’t ignore the inclusion of Bluetooth. The R-S202 did not overplay any specific frequencies, but provided a detailed natural soundscape. Full-range Speaker Systems vs. Satellite-subwoofer Combinations, Industry Insider Op-Ed Vol. © Copyright 2020 Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity /, Show Reports, Film Festivals and Concerts, MartinLogan Balanced Force 212 Subwoofer Review, Starke Sound A8.350 Multichannel Power Amplifier Review, STAX SR-007A Electrostatic Headphone Review, SR-L700 MKII Earspeaker Review and the SRM-D10 Portable Driver Unit for Earspeakers Review, ELAC Uni-Fi 2.0 Loudspeaker System Review, What We Are Watching Vol. Be aware, there is no App to control the R-S202, so you will either love the remote or replace it with a Harmony. Streaming Pandora via my iPhone was also quite enjoyable. The F12s have two 8inch woofers/tower and the R-S202 had no trouble driving them to very loud levels. While it doesn’t quite harness the same excitement as the Onkyo, we are happy listening to the R-S202D throughout our testing time. Sporting large push buttons for tone controls and input selection, small buttons for presets, tuning FM mode and memory and speaker selection, the R-S202 has a clean faceplate in black brushed aluminum. No DAC, no bass management, no GUI for speaker setup, no distance or speaker leveling software, no video processing, no sound processing, just stereo. The R-S202 was able to cast a believable soundstage with depth and width, capturing the true acoustic space as recorded by those remarkable CBS engineers. Yamaha has been making receivers for many decades and when I was in college, you could always spot the Yamahas on the racks at the audio shop because that had orange fluorescent displays. Yamaha RS202 Receptor Estéreo con Bluetooth Marca: Yamaha. Bluetooth is arguably the most important one, meaning you only need to add a compara… Yamaha, the most trusted brand in home audio, adds Bluetooth® compatibility in this Hi-Fi receiver for easy wireless access to streaming music services and music on your smartphone or other devices. Setting up the R-S202 only took me a few minutes to wire up a spare pair of speakers I had lying around and I was streaming music in no time.